|Added on Rightmove:||21 July 2017 (481 days ago)|
- Expansive three bedroom apartment
- Large dual aspect reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Suburb private balcony with great views
- Sleek bathroom with separate en suite
- Three bedrooms with ample storage space
- Leisure facilities and concierge
- Underground parking
SHORT LET. This substantial three bedroom apartment situated on the eight floor boasts stunning accommodation and fantastic views of Canary Wharf and the River Thames.
This apartment is ideally situated within minutes of the DLR, the River Thames cable car and the many shops bars and restaurant of the Docklands.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61309162.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1037637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.