|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (567 days ago)|
- Large and smartly designed studio apartment
- Communal garden
- Great range of views across London
- Including the option of vistas over the Royal Docks, the Thames, O2 Arena, the Olympic Park, Canary Wharf, and other iconic London sights
- Shared used of the gym, residents' lounge and concierge services
- Walkable to DLR and Jubilee line stations
- Rippling glass endless balconies
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
- Fully furnished by David Philips furniture company
** WE ARE NOW OFFERING REDUCED ADMIN FEES ** Available now. Gorgeous studio apartment available throughout these iconic towers. Every apartment in the development features a large private balcony, with a range of great vistas, part of the eye-catching rippling glass balconies that make this development stand out.With spacious open plan living space, smart storage, plenty of natural light, & stylish modern bathroom, this studio apartment is a must-see. Call now to visit our Marketing Suite to find out about our selection of apartments available to rent. Prices, CGI and show images are indicative of unit appearance following completion – subject to availability and contract. All rights reserved. Property description We have a range of smart and spacious bright studio apartments available in this exciting new development The floor-to-ceiling windows and continuous balconies in every apartment at Hoola mean that great views can be enjoyed by everyone. Depending on the orientation of the apartment, you may be able to see Canary Wharf, the City, the O2 Arena, Royal Victoria Dock or even as far as Kent and the Thames Valley The apartments share the facilities of the gym, residents' lounge, and the comfort and security of the concierge services The studio apartments offer a clever, large, well proportioned living area with open plan kitchen and fantastic storage solutions, and stunning modern bathroom Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilitiesTransport Links include: Minutes’ walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange Short walk to Canning Town station on Jubilee line. Easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End 15 minutes’ journey by Emirates Airline Cable car from the O2 to the Excel
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61325054.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6679637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.