|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2019 (25 days ago)|
- Low tenant fees
- Sought after location
- Newly refurbished to a high standard
Property reference number 5727336. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Close to all local amenities
- Convenient for Sale Metrolink
- Large flat over 800 sq.ft (74 sq.metres)
- 2 double bedrooms with spacious built in closets
- A spacious living/dining room 5.8 x 5.4 sq.ft (max)
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- New Fridge freezer, hob and oven
- New modern bathroom with shower cubicle
- New carpets and vertical blinds
- Walk in storage off master bedroom
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Fast broadband connection
- One month’s rent deposit (£675)
- Low energy costs
- Council tax band A
- The property would suit young professionals or couples
- No pets
The property has been newly refurbished throughout to a very high standard. Viewing is highly recommended.
The property will ba available from 01/04/2019
* Please quote ref. 5727336 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61336926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5727336_64443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.