|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (242 days ago)|
- Stylish two bedroom flat
- Converted warehouse full of original wood beams, brickwork
- Open-plan recpetion room/kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek shower room
- Off-street parking, lift and concierge service
- Superb location close to Canary Wharf cafes and restaurants
LONG LET. Located close to West India Quay in a desirable converted warehouse, this stylish two bedroom flat is full of original charm and character, with beautiful beams, wood floors and exposed brickwork.
Port East Apartments enjoys a continental café style scene with an exclusive selection of bars and restaurants as well as being near to the amenitites and shops of Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1037492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.