|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2017 (359 days ago)|
- Spacious bay-fronted double reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and garden access
- Ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Charming private garden to the rear
SHORT LET. A lovely three bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, a charming private garden and an excellent London fields location.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on the nearby Mare Street while the green open spaces of London Fields are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1037940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.