|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (269 days ago)|
- Immaculately presented Coach House
- Two bedrooms, master has an en-suite
- Ample built in storage in each room
- Spacious sitting room/kitchen
- Available with a garage
- Quite location yet close to all local amities
- Private entrance.
- No adjoining neighbours.
*Available for long let* A beautifully presented two bedroom coach house in a quiet location in Poundbury. The property which has it's own private entrance, is detached with no adjoining neighbours. The high vaulted ceilings and neutral decoration enhance the light and spacious feeling of the property. The master bedroom has a built in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. The second bedroom also has a large built in cupboard. The open plan kitchen/living room is spacious with the kitchen area equipped with Hotpoint electric oven and gas hob, there is space for a washer/dryer and tall fridge/freezer. There are ample wall and base units and also a large built in storage cupboard. This modern property is available with a garage beneath which offers further storage area under the stairs. Close to Queen Mother square and Poundbury amenities. Regret no pets and unsuitable for young children.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61343884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5826762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dickinson Bowden, Dorchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.