|Added on Rightmove:||18 August 2017 (332 days ago)|
- Immaculately presented detached house
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Three reception rooms and fitted kitchen and utility room
- Quiet location with private gardens
- Convenient for AWE, M4 and rail stations
- Unfurnished. Available end of October
An immaculately presented four bedroomed detached house situated in quiet cul de sac of just four houses and backing onto fields. The property is close to all local amenities and conveniently located for access to AWE, Reading and M4 motorway at junctions 11 and 12. There are local railway stations at Mortimer and Theale with fast conections to London Paddington. The accomodation is exceptionally spacious and comprises hall, cloakroom, fitted kitchen, utility room, dining room, study, lounge, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a double garage with further parking for several cars and a fully enclosed and private landscaped garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BGF170110_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Burghfield Common.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.