|Added on Rightmove:||19 August 2017 (330 days ago)|
- First floor flat
- One double bedroom
- Living room
- Kitchen with appliances
- D/G windows & N/S heating
- Car space
- EPC = E
- Available September
A SUPERB ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT HAVING AN ALLOCATED CAR PARKING SPACE AND BEING CONVENIENTLY SITUATED IN THE HEART OF STOURBRIDGE TOWN CENTRE CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS AND MARY STEVENS PARK
The unfurnished accommodation briefly comprises, Hall, Intruder alarm & security door entry system, Fitted kitchen with oven, hob, cooker hood, fridge & washer, Living room, Shower room, Bedroom with range of fitted furniture. Carpets & curtains. D/G windows, N/S heating. Car Space. Available September!
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS
Why Rent Via Scriven & Co?
We have been established since 1937 and are a regulated firm, abiding by accounting rules and Code of Conducts of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA).
The department has several highly qualified staff and all have a professional, friendly manner.
All properties let by Scriven & Co. are MANAGED by us. This means we care about the tenants, the condition of the properties we let and the way our landlords deal with tenants. Fairness and reasonableness are expected from all parties.
You liaise direct with us relative to any matter.
Unless an emergency occurs, no one will ever enter your property without your prior consent and/or prior written notice.
We are regularly praised by tenants relative to the professional way tenancy matters are dealt with.
When it is time to move on, many tenants return to us to rent again.
1. View the property.
2. All adults 18 or over complete an application form.
3. Clients are advised of the application and instructions received.
4. Once all details are agreed, including moving timescale, length of tenancy, etc., you pay the tenancy application charge.
5. A credit reference is undertaken online, at which point the application charge is spent, but the property is reserved for you (subject to the information provided being found to be correct). Viewings on the property stop as long as there is no undue delay in obtaining the reference(s). Proof of identity will be required but we will confirm which documents will suffice.
6. The credit reference usually takes 3-4 days, dependent upon the speed of response of employers, etc., which is done electronically where possible.
7. Once satisfactory references are received you will be contacted to arrange a moving in/start date. Typically within 3-5 days, providing both parties want the tenancy to start as soon as possible. You will be telephoned/emailed and dates, monies required, etc., will be confirmed in writing to you.
8. A copy of the tenancy agreement is forwarded to you prior to the commencement date, giving the opportunity to raise any queries.
9. The Tenancy Agreement used is approved by ARLA and amendments are made to it by Scriven & Co.
10. Once a start date is agreed we will visit the property to prepare both a written and photographic schedule recording the condition of the property and contents. Copies of each will be provided to you at the time of signing the tenancy agreement and you will have a full seven days to check their accuracy and make any comments. They also detail meter readings. These schedules provide peace of mind and reduce the risk of conflict at the end of the tenancy.
11. Keys are released upon the signature of the tenancy agreement and ancillary documents, e.g. copies of EPCs, Gas Safety Records, etc., and payment of all monies due (further information below).
How Much Will I Have to Pay Up Front?
1. Application Charge: £135.00 inc VAT (First Applicant) £100.00 inc VAT (Each Additional Applicant)
Company Application Charge: £135.00 inc VAT
2. A deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent (or 8 weeks if pets are approved). This is usually registered with the TDS (The Dispute Service) where it remains protected in accordance with this government approved scheme.
3. Generally, a month’s rent in advance. This can vary slightly dependent upon the day of the month when the tenancy starts. We are happy to expand on this.
Additional charges which may be applicable to some tenants ...
Guarantor: £100.00 inc VAT
Amendment Charge: £120.00 inc VAT
Lease Extension Charge: £96.00 inc VAT
For further information on all charges please visit the website www.scriven.co.uk > Property Services > Residential Tenant Applications and download an application form or request one from our Quinton office.
How Do I Pay My Rent?
Preferably by standing order. We will assist in the completion of the Standing Order Mandate form when the tenancy agreement is signed and keys released. If you start your tenancy part way through the month you will pay a part month’s rent although if your tenancy start date is after the 19th day of the month you will be asked to pay the next months rent in addition. Future payments are paid monthly in advance on the first day of every month.
What Other Bills Will I have To Pay?
Usual household bills such as council tax, gas, electricity, water, t.v. licence, Virgin Media/Sky subscriptions, etc. You may wish to take out insurance relative to landlords fixtures and fittings. The landlord pays for buildings insurance and any service charge (usually appropriate in flats). You should also take out contents insurance to safeguard your own property.
Who Should I Contact?
For any query both before or after a tenancy begins, contact our Lettings Department on 0121-422 4011 (option 2) and speak to any member of the team. No matter how minor an issue, we are happy to assist. (QC115a11/13)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61381132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MSQ8889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scriven & Co , Quinton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.