|Added on Rightmove:||19 August 2017 (452 days ago)|
- · First floor flat
- · Unfurnished
- · One reception room
- · Two bedrooms
- · Modern bathroom with shower fitted over the bath
- · Rear garden
- · Gas central heating /uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let / Pets & Housing benefit considered
- · Council tax band A / EPC - G
- · Your income must be a minimum of £11,700 or Guarantor income £14,040
A two bedroom first floor flat in a convenient position close to local amenities. Benefiting from gas central heating system and uPVC double glazing it offers smartly presented accommodation comprising entrance hall with stairs to the first floor landing, kitchen with oven, living room, bathroom with shower fitted over the bath and a rear garden. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 16th August 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - G. Deposit payable £450.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30076117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.