|Added on Rightmove:||19 August 2017 (364 days ago)|
- · Third floor flat
- · Furnished
- · One reception room
- · One double bedroom
- · Bathroom with electric shower fitted over the bath
- · Electric storage heating / Wooden double glazing
- · Potential long term let / Will not accept Pets or Housing Benefits
- · Council tax band A / EPC - C
- · Your income must be a minimum of £13,500 or Guarantor income £16,200
- · Deposit payable £450 / Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
A furnished one bedroom third floor flat located in a convenient position close to Grimsby Town centre. Benefiting from electric storage heaters and wooden double glazing, comprising entrance hall, living room leading to kitchen area, one double bedroom and bathroom with electric shower fitted over the bath. Potential long term let. EPC - C.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on 16th August 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30110443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.