|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (300 days ago)|
Well presented 2 bed mid terrace situated on a quiet no through road in the popular residential area of Harle Syke and within short walking distance of shops, schools and public transport. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, to the rear is an enclosed private yard with planted borders and decked area. An ideal family home. Comprising:- entrance hall, lounge with new carpet, dining room, fitted kitchen including gas cooker, 2 good sized bedrooms (second bedroom with built in storage), large bathroom with shower over bath, GCH & DG. Carpets and curtains included.
* Entrance hall
* Dining room
* Fitted kitchen including gas cooker
* 2 double bedrooms (second bedroom with built in storage)
* Large bathroom with shower over bath
* Double glazing
* Carpets and curtains included
* Rear yard with decked area
Children - YES
Pets - NEG
DSS - NO
Tenant referencing fee for new tenancy: £120.00 + £30.00 per additional person or guarantor
-This charge covers all credit checks, referencing and administration in processing your tenancy application. This fee is non refundable. Example - 2 x tenants plus 1 guarantor = £180.
Change of move in date: £30.00
-This charge is to cover the cost of changing paperwork if the move in date is re-arranged within 7 days of the set move in date.
Copy documents: £6.00
-This charge covers duplication of any document such as a lost tenancy agreement.
Tenancy renewal: £30.00
-Administration charge for renewing tenancy at end of fixed term, when the tenant wishes to renew instead of allowing tenancy to go periodic
Missed appointments: £45.00
-If during the tenancy an appointment is made and confirmed with you for a maintenance visit, should the appointment be missed or the contractor denied access (unless you have authorised entry with pass key)
Landlord / Agent non-fault property visits: £45.00
-Should you report a fault at the property which requires attendance of a contractor that ultimately requires no attention or is the fault of the tenant. The charge will be made to cover the cost of the contractor call out.
Late rent fees: £12.00 per reminder
-If a rent is not received on the due date and reminder letters are sent, the above cost will be charged per letter.
Service instruction charges: £30.00
-This service charge will be invoiced for each trade we need to instruct in order to repair damage or clean following your departure.
Standing Order cancellation charge: £24.00
If the tenant fails to cancel their standing order after the tenancy end date and the money is then refunded.
Payments made by credit cards: 3%
All the above prices are inclusive of vat and any other taxes.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61396258.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Burnley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.