|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2017 (333 days ago)|
- Grade 2 listed cottage in centre of town
- Old cottage window shutters
- Gas fire stove
- Gas Central Heating
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting area
- Large open plan lounge or second bedroom
- Separate utility area in covered yard
- Located in pop town of Kirkby Lonsdale
This is a very immaculate traditional cottage comprising all the 'nooks and crannies' you would usually find in an old property, such as lovely beamed ceilings throughout, cottage style wooden dining kitchen with brand new oven, large open plan lounge, large loft space which is boarded out, useful annex covered yard which provides further utility space. Ideally would suit a single person.
The cottage is situated right in the centre of Kirkby Lonsdale and close to all local amenities. There is a Booths supermarket within approximately 7 minutes walking distance to this cottage along with a well stocked Post Office which is approximately 5 minutes from the cottage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 411052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mudhut Property, Brighton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.