|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (277 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM LUXURY APARTMENT
- FULLY FURNISHED AND EQUIPPED
- ELECTRIC HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF STREET ALLOCATED PARKING
- JULIET BALCONY
- MODERN FITTED KTICHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NO ENSUITE, ONE BATHROOM ONLY
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- SIX WEEKS RENT AS DEPOSIT
Admiralty House are delighted to offer FOR LET this two double bedroom flat in Admiralty Quarter. The apartment is offered fully furnished throughout and equipped. The property benefits from an allocated parking space, juliette balcony, modern fitted kitchen with white goods, electric heating and double glazing. Six weeks rent as a security deposit.. Available NOW! PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT HAVE AN ENSUITE, JUST ONE MAIN BATHROOM.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61425298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TFA2AH2001078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Admiralty Homes, Southsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.