|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (323 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR Unfurnished Studio
- *Ideal Single Person Accommodation*
- Living / Bedroom Area
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Dressing Area
- Shower Room with White Three Piece Suite
- UPVc Double Glazing
- Parking Space in Car Park
- Walking Distance to Asda & Close to Major Bus Routes
- ***REDUCED APPLICATION FEE***
***APPLICATION FEE ONLY £20*** A well maintained GROUND FLOOR studio apartment near Clayton-Le-Woods, close to both Preston City Centre and Chorley Town Centre. The flat has been recently decorated and is within walking distance to ASDA supermarket and is close to major bus routes. **AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY**
The accommodation comprises a living area/bedroom, fitted kitchen, shower room and storage room. The property has the benefit of off-street parking.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A.
The studio is located a small development of just 8 apartments in a quiet residential area. The property is an ideal single person accommodation and located on a main bus route and within easy reach of the town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61443466.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8124891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PR Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.