|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (181 days ago)|
- Lovely views of hills from the bedroom and lounge
- First floor flat
- Good decorative order
- New fitted carpets throughout
- New modern bathroom
- New electric panel heaters (thermostatically controlled)
- Well insulated loft
- Storage cupboard in the hall
- Washing machine/tumble dryer can be provided
***No Application Fee*** Half price first month rent for a January move in. A self-contained first floor flat in good order throughout with views across the village to surrounding countryside. Good size accommodation comprising of hallway with cupboard, sitting room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath & airing cupboard. The property also benefits from new electric thermostat controlled panel heating and has a small garden to front of property and use of a garage in a block.
The village of Stratton lies approximately 4 miles from Dorchester.On the outskirts of the village are public allotments available by application Within the village is a parish church and public house. Nearby Dorchester provides a wide range of educational and leisure facilities as well as a mainline rail links to both London (Waterloo) and Bristol (Temple Meads).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61456312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DOL170057_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Dorchester .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.