|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (228 days ago)|
- Superb three bedroom apartment on the seventh floor
- New development built for the 2012 London Olympics
- Contemporary interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- One bathroom and one shower room
- Sizable private balcony
- Many local amenities on your doorstep
LONG LET. Excellently located within the new East Village development and arranged o the seventh floor, this fantastic three bedroom apartment enjoys contemporary interiors and a lovely private balcony.
Located moments from the Olympic park and its beautiful new surroundings, this property benefits from close proximity to Stratford Station and Westfield, both only a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61503373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1038465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.