|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (280 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious lower ground floor studio flat
- Fantastic studio room with space to dine and bay windows
- Close to amenities and transport links
Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this studio apartment is well arranged on the lower ground floor of this period conversion benefiting from access to communal gardens and a private entrance.
• Bright and spacious lower ground floor studio flat • Fantastic studio room with space to dine and bay windows • Lovely sleeping area with fold down bed • Sleek modern kitchen • Own private entrance and access to a lovely communal garden • Exceptional shower room and plenty of storage throughout • Close to amenities and transport links
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61524995.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference H-364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lord Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.