|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (343 days ago)|
- · Superb second floor apartment convenient for the town centre
- · Unfurnished
- · Shared reception hallway and private entrance hall
- · One reception room
- · One bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- · Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let/allocated parking
- · No Housing Benefit /No Pets
- · Council tax band A / EPC E
- · Deposit £600/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
A superb second floor apartment in a period Town villa conversion, located in this well regarded position, convenient for Grimsby Town Centre and with excellent views across Bargate. Shared reception hallway and staircase, private entrance hall, lovely bedroom with sloping ceiling and fitted wardrobes, stylish bathroom, living room and kitchen. Gas fired central heating system and uPVC double glazing. Allocated car parking. Potential long term let
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on 31st August 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable £600
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30014277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.