|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 September 2017 (301 days ago)|
- Large One Double Bedroom Flat.
- Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen.
- Part Tiled Kitchen & Bathroom.
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating.
- Close to Westfields and Olympic Park.
- Close to Stratford/Maryland Stations.
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates are proud to introduce to the lettings market this lovely one double bedroom flat in Stratford. Compromises of one separate bedroom located on the left hand side as you enter the flat. Fully tiled bathroom on the next to the bedroom and Open plan lounge with a fully fitted kitchen straight ahead. Double glazing, gas central heating, neutral decor.
Please call our friendly lettings team to secure a viewing.
Approximately 10 minutes away from Stratford Station and minutes away from Westfield Shopping centre and the Olympic park. Stone throw from UEL Stratford campus.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 412105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.