|Added on Rightmove:||05 April 2019 (45 days ago)|
- Bright top floor flat
- Portered building
- No agency fees
Property reference number 5714949. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This studio flat benefits from plenty of light, being situated on the fifth floor of this historical, attractive 1930's building. It comes ready furnished and would be ideal for a student or a single professional working in central London.
In walking distance from Regent's Park University and close to Imperial College.
Short term (3 months plus) or long term lets available
- Mansion building with a porter (unusual for London)
- Main living space acts as the bedroom as well
- Main furniture includes: 1 x day bed (which turns into a double bed), 1 x double sofa bed (good for guests), dining table, two armchairs and a coffee table.
- Decent storage
- Power shower
- Washing machine
- Refrigerator, two ring hob and microwave
- Furnished ready to move in
Hallam Street is incredibly located - close to the greenery of Regent's Park and you are in close proximity to Great Portland Street with excellent restaurants, shops and cafes as well as a short stroll away from the boutique gems of Marylebone High Street. Nearest tubes: Great Portland Street, Warren Street, Goodge Street and Oxford Circus.
Heating and gas is included in the rent.
Non smokers only.
* Please quote ref. 5714949 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit students.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £125.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61568106.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5714949_64600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.