|Added on Rightmove:||28 August 2017 (329 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 276350
Property Reference: 276350.
One last room available in a 12 bedroom student house, exclusively for Postgraduate Students, in Kentish Town at £181.31 per week including bills and Wifi.
Elly House is centrally located, with great transport links to many major London Universities. It is 7 minutes' walk from Kentish Town tube station with access to the Northern line and London Overground Services. It also has a number of bus routes passing nearby.
The 12 individual rooms are set over 3 floors. The property has 2 large kitchens, a bathroom on each floor, 2 additional WCs and a large private garden.
The rent of £181.31 per week includes:
- Utility bills
- Private washbasin
- Individual entryphone
- Lockable door
- Furnished rooms (bed, mattress, wardrobe, bedside table, chest)
- Weekly professional clean of the communal areas
- Access to the house's private garden
There are no agency fees.
Shared facilities include kitchens, bathrooms and WCs, which are all fitted with modern appliances. The property also has 24 hour CCTV and Secure Cycle Racks.
It is conveniently located in a vibrant, young area of London, 15-minutes walk from Camden Town and 7-minutes walk from Kentish Town station and high street. The house is at the quiet end of Queens Crescent, a street well-known in the area for its local market on Thursdays and Saturdays.
Tenancies min 6 max 9 months' duration. All tenants must be full time registered Postgraduate Students.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £785.68 per month (£181.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £785.68
- 12 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 9 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 276350
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61579990.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27635027082017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.