|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (256 days ago)|
- Spacious Studio Flat In Walthamstow
- Great Location
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Electric Heating
- Offered Furnished or Unfurnished
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Close To Walthasmtow Central Station
- Ideal Location To Shopping Centre & Market
- Including Council Tax & Water
* 6 MONTHS TENANCY ONLY * INCLUDING COUNCIL TAX & WATER* Wonderlease are proud to present for rent this spacious studio flat in the heart of Walthamstow. Benefits include a fully fitted kitchen, separate shower room with lino flooring, electric heating, offered furnished or unfurnished, double glazing throughout, ideal location close to local shopping centre and market and great transport links only a short walk away to Walthamstow Central Tube Station. *Available 5th November*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WDRL_001531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wonderlease Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.