|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2017 (381 days ago)|
- Brick built 19th century cottage
- Charming interior & character features
- Immaculately presented
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Gas central heating / Double glazing
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private garden & shed to rear
- 627 SQ.FT.
This charming brick built cottage is located on the edge of the vibrant and incredibly pretty village of Croston right on the edge of glorious countryside and only walking distance to great pubs, an independent coffee-shop, restaurants and a railway station with links into Ormskirk, Liverpool & Preston. Available to let for the very first time the house is immaculately presented with a modern finish whilst still retaining some nice character features. Typically, like many cottages, it is not huge but all the rooms are comfortable and the accommodation which is warmed by gas central heating briefly comprises of a lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen diner with a range of modern fitted units and built in appliances including a cooker, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Upstairs there is a large double bedroom and a single bedroom plus a stylish fully tiled bathroom. Outside there is off road parking for 2 cars to the front and a charming garden with a private seating area and garden shed to rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61591438.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8133593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.