|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 September 2017 (308 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 278089
Property Reference: 278089.
Room in a Shared House, Brackenbury Road, PR1.
This 8 bedroom, 2 bathroom Shared House is available to move in from 01 December, 2017.
The rent is £325.00 per month (£75.00 per week).
- Property comes furnished
- Deposit / Bond is £150.00
- Minimum tenancy is 3 Months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
More details available upon enquiry.
Summary & Exclusions:
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 278089
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61594132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27808901092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.