|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2017 (466 days ago)|
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED!
- Available 6th November 2017
- 10 minute walk from Enfield Town
- 10 minute walk to Gordon Hill Station and Enfield Chase Station
- 30 minutes to the Centre of London on the train
- On street parking
- Separate toilet and shower
For the commuter that lives outside of London but too far to commute each day, this studio flat would be ideal and has easy access to the M25 and a place for a hot shower and a good night’s rest. On street parking available.
This property is ideal for the young professional looking to escape the hustle of Central London. Central London is accessible within 30 minutes with a direct train to Finsbury Park, Highbury and Islington, Old Street, and Moorgate Stations.
For people looking for a small, easy to maintain flat, this property provides everything you need.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REL0020062D9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.