|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2017 (412 days ago)|
- Large and bright three double bedroom apartment
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with private balcony
- Two contemporary shower rooms
- Onsite caretaker
- Excellent central location
- Westminster Band G £1,146.90
***NO TENANCY ADMIN FEES*** A spacious and well presented three bed two bath apartment set on the sixth floor of this elegant mansion block in the heart of Marylebone. The apartment comprises a very large and bright reception room, separate modern fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, contemporary fully tiled shower room and second modern shower room. The property also benefits from solid wooden flooring in the reception and hallway and good storage space throughout.
Stourcliffe Close is a well kept mansion building with an onsite caretaker ideally located for all of the amenities, restaurants and shops of Oxford St, Marble Arch and Edgware Road. The closest underground stations are Marble Arch (Central line) and Edgware Road (District and Circle lines).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61613620.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 322343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.