|Added on Rightmove:||01 September 2016 (782 days ago)|
- Spacious Penthouse Apartment
- Two Huge Double Bedrooms
- Large Open Plan Kitchen and Living Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Modern Four Piece Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Bamber Bridge Location
- Ideal For a Couple or Sharers Alike
- A MUST VIEW!
This penthouse apartment has a huge amount of living space as well as two large double bedrooms and is ideal for two sharers or a couple alike.
Communal entrance with stairs leading to the penthouse apartment entrance on the 2nd floor. On entering the flat there is a good sized hallway with doors off the all rooms. The huge open plan kitchen and living space has all white goods and built in cooker and hob in the kitchen with the lounge area being carpetted. Both bedrooms are a fantastic size and are again carpetted with neutral decor and there is a modern four piece bathroom with bath, shower cubical, WC and sink.
This exceptionally large apartment does need to be seen to be appreciated. CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000241049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.