|Added on Rightmove:||06 September 2017 (438 days ago)|
- Available 6th November 2017
- 24hr concierge, gym and swimming pool
- Numerous amenities surround
- Adjacent to Crossharbour DLR
A well-presented studio suite available on the fourth floor of the sought after dockside development, Baltimore Wharf. The property allows for versatile living, with a bed that can either stay down all the time or be raised to reveal a desk, a large open plan kitchen/reception space with plenty of storage space and a dining table and chairs. Crossharbour DLR is adjacent to the development, making commuting easy, Canary Wharf is within a short walk, and various, eclectic amenities surround.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61631680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire International, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.