|Added on Rightmove:||06 September 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Modern development
- 3rd floor
- Furnished to a high standard
- Wooden floors in reception
- Semi open-plan kitchen
- Dishwasher & washer-dryer
- Spacious double bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes
- Moments from Monument
- Walk to the City or London Bridge
A spacious one bedroom apartment on an upper floor of a modern development in Monument. The apartment is finished to a high standard and benefits from wooden floors in the reception and a spacious living room and double bedroom with built-in wardrobes. The semi open-plan kitchen has a dishwasher and washer-drier and the bathroom has a shower over the bath. The development has a daytime concierge. Available 27h October.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thames Lettings Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.