|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2017 (344 days ago)|
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master Ensuite
- Two Receptions Rooms
- Family Kitchen & South Facing Garden
- Parking For Two Or Three Cars
- Offered Unfurnished & Available September
Fry & Kent are pleased to offer for rent this spacious semi detached family home in the heart of Central Southsea, being close to all local amenities & is a short walk to the Common & the seafront. Internally the property comprises spacious entrance hall leading through to the kitchen which boasts breakfast bar and appliances, reception room with bay window and marble fireplace, French doors leading through to dining room with access to South facing patio garden. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate cloakroom. To the second floor the master bedroom has en-suite shower room and walk- in wardrobe. Externally there is parking for two or three cars to the driveway and direct access to the utility room and front and rear gardens. Offered unfurnished and available mid September. Viewings simply are a must!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8166531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.