|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (190 days ago)|
- Beautiful two bedroom apartment arranged on the sixth floor
- Set within an exclusive mansion block with porter and lift
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Provides two spacious bedrooms with bright interiors
- Located moments from Oxford Street
LONG LET. This superb two bedroom flat is set in an exclusive block just off Oxford Street and features abundant living space with an en suite master bedroom and high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Park Street is a highly sought-after road and is well positioned close to Oxford Street and Hyde Park, as well as the eateries and boutiques on offer throughout Mayfair.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61665112.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1031142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.