|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 August 2017 (413 days ago)|
- Superb three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Boasts a naturally bright, stunning open plan living space
- Features a large private terrace with gorgeous city views
- Stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Elegant en suite to the master and family bathroom
- Benefits from a lift and concierge service
- Served by a vast selection of amenities
- Brilliant selection of transport links
SHORT LET. Offering incredible terrace views over Stratford and towards Canary Wharf, this beautifully presented three bedroom, one en suite penthouse benefits a gorgeous open-plan living space with a sleek fitted kitchen.
Situated in the heart of Stratford with the excellent open spaces of the Olympic Park on the doorstep and Westfield centre close by, the property is well-served by a selection of reliable transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.