|Added on Rightmove:||08 September 2017 (341 days ago)|
- Private gated estate with views over the river
- Third floor apartment with naturally bright interiors
- Spacious reception with ample room to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- On site leisure centre with spa facilities and jacuzzi
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
SHORT LET. Situated within a beautiful riverside development, this charming two bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interiors and use of a private spa and gym.
Jefferson Building is located within a peaceful residential estate and benefits from a close proximity to the wealth of amenities found in nearby Canary Wharf. For excellent transport links into the City, Canary Wharf Station is also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1039341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.