|Added on Rightmove:||08 September 2017 (435 days ago)|
- · Beautifully presented newly built house in delightful location
- · Unfurnished
- · Living room with French Doors leading to garden
- · Three bedrooms the master having en suite shower room
- · Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let
- · Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- · Council tax band C / EPC - B
- · Deposit £900/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- · Your income must be a minimum of £23 250 or Guarantor income £27 125
A superb newly built in 2017 by Cyden Homes, mid link property in this extremely sought after location off Humberston Avenue. Beautifully presented the property offers spacious living room with French doors leading to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, with some integrated appliances, cloakroom including WC, to the first floor are three bedrooms the master having en suite shower room and inbuilt storage cupboard. Also having gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Potential long term let. MUST BE VIEWED.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band C. (This information was obtained on the 7th September 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - B.
Deposit payable £900
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61676518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30103378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.