|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 March 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Minutes to Turnham Green Terrace
- Heating & Hot Water Included In Rent
- Light & Bright, Great Views
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating C
- Equally Proportioned Rooms
- Communal Gardens
- Excellent Storage
- Third Floor, With Lift
- 57 sq m / 612 sq ft
RENT INCLUDES heating and hot water.
Ormsby Lodge is a popular and excellently maintained development, fantastically located only a few minutes from Turnham Green Terrace and Turnham Green tube station - making this apartment perfect for professionals looking for convenient access to the tube network.
*Rent includes heating and hot water.
Ormsby Lodge is a popular and excellently maintained development, fantastically located only a few minutes from Turnham Green Terrace and Turnham Green tube station - making this apartment perfect for...
This particular apartment is located on the third floor which creates a naturally well-lit and bright apartment, with great views of the Chiswick rooftops. The two double bedrooms are equally well-proportioned with very user-friendly dimensions, and each has built-in wardrobes. The lounge is also a generous size with built in storage. The separate kitchen includes wine cooler! The family bathroom is fully tiled, with three piece suite and shower over bath.
The closest tube station at 0.3 miles is Turnham Green (District Line, zone 2/3 border, which is on the District Line and also the Piccadilly Line during peak commuter times), and the E3 bus stop is moments from Ormsby Lodge's entrance. The shops, restaurants, bars and amenities of both Turnham Green Terrace and Chiswick High Road are many and varied, and both within comfortable walking distance.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61680233.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5018J3701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.