|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (327 days ago)|
- Whiteknights Area
- Furnished Property
- Near to Whiteknights Campus
- Available from September 2017
- Large Garden
- En-Suite Bedrooms
- WIFI Included
- Double Bedroom Available
- Recently Refurbished
***Available for 2018/2019 academic year*** Nicholas Humphreys are proud to present this gorgeous 5 bedroom newly refurbished House. 3 bedrooms are En-Suite and every bedroom has a TV. 5 CARS can be parked in DRIVEWAY. FIRST TO VIEW WILL RESERVE !
- Location The house is off from Shinfield Road located near local shops including Subway, KFC and Sainsburys. 15-20 Minute Walk to the University of Reading WhiteKinights Campus. The Garden is maintained by the Landlord and there is superfast Virgin Broadband. ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED.
External Allocated Driveway Parking for 5 Cars.
To the First Floor:
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room Comprising of inset sink, wall and base level units, built in oven various built in appliances and a huge American Fridge Freezer.
- Open Plan Living Area with large 6 seater corner sofa
- 2 bedrooms both Ensuite (available)
To the Second Floor:
- Bathroom Large Bathroom with Shower.
- Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms. 1 En-Suite , 1 Large Double and 1 Double
RENT, FEES & TERMS
- Monthly Rent £3,275 PCM. All ensuites are £690 per month. Large room £625 per month and medium room £580.
- Deposit £3, 275
- Application Fee £180 per person
- Available Date 1st July 2018
- Contract Length 12 Months
- Bills All Bills included
VIEWINGS Book a viewing 8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61699699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27245125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.