|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (290 days ago)|
- **AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY & REDUCED APPLICATION FEE**
- First Floor Studio Flat
- Newly Decorated Throughout
- Ideal Single Person Accommodation
- Fitted Kitchen with Electric Cooker
- Dressing Area with Fitted Wardrobe
- Shower Room with Three Piece Suite
- UPVc Double Glazing
- Close to Preston & Chorley
- Good access to Public Transport & Motorway Networks
**Application Fee ONLY £20** Just REDECORATED THROUGHOUT a first floor studio flat, within a small block of just 8 apartments, in Clayton-Le-Woods. Close to both Preston City Centre and Chorley Town Centre and provided with good access to public transport facilities. Available immediately!
The accommodation briefly comprises a living/bedroom area, fitted kitchen, dressing area and shower room.
The small development on Oak Croft is quiet and has private car parking either side of the block. The flat has been decorated neutral throughout and benefits from UPVc double glazing. Oak Croft is only a short distance from ASDA supermarket and Clayton Green Sports Centre and has good commuter links with the nearby M6, M65, & M61 motorway networks. The property is ideal single person accommodation.
**Council Tax Band A**
**No Pets, DSS/Benefits condsidered with Guarantor, No Smokers, Not suitable for children** Council Tax Band A. Disclaimer - Measurements of rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for error, emission or mis-statement. The application fee has been reduced compared to our standard application fee.
8' 7'' x 6' 0'' (2.62m x 1.83m)
Window to the rear elevation, a range of fitted base and wall units with electric cooker and extractor over, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine and useful storage cupboard. Cream painted walls and wood effect laminate flooring.
8' 7'' x 3' 11'' (2.62m x 1.19m)
Leading from the living area and consisting fitted wardrobe with shelving, cream painted walls, new fitted carpet. Entrance to
8' 7'' x 4' 1'' (2.62m x 1.25m)
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising: fully tiled cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash basin and w.c. Cream painted walls and new floor covering.
Living / Bedroom Area
15' 0'' x 8' 8'' (4.57m x 2.65m)
Entrance door to the property, window to the rear elevation of the development, cream painted walls, wood effect laminate flooring and storage heater. Leading to
The property has the benefit of a car parking space and communal grounds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61704268.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7731400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PR Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.