|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2017 (405 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS ROOM TO LET INC.KINGSIZE BED
- ADDITIONAL PRIVATE LIVING ROOM
- BILLS INCLUDED (INC.WIFI)
- LARGE MODERN NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- GORGEOUS BATHROOM WITH SEPERATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- SORRY NO PETS
Hunters are pleased to offer for rent a large bedroom in this lovely house located within the popular residential are of Elm Tree, Stockton. The spacious room includes a king size bed, storage and TV with both Freeview and Virgin TV channels.
In addition a private 'living room' is also been offered, located on the first floor.
The property has a newly fitted large and modern kitchen, downstairs communal lounge and shared bathroom featuring separate shower cubicle.
With off road parking.
Bills inc. wifi are included.
Call Hunters on 01642 217524 to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61713202.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MLLLP99216391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Teesside.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.