|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 May 2018 (63 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom third floor flat
- Situated in a prestigious Thames-side development
- Reception room with balcony
- Contemporary kitchen
- Fantastic master bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Second bedroom
- Communal swimming pool and gymnasium
- Underground parking
LONG LET. Set next to the Thames and moments from central Canary Wharf, this stunning two bedroom flat offers a spacious interior with stylish décor and communal facilities in an exclusive riverside development.
Eaton House is well served by the many shops, restaurants and dock-side bars of Canary Wharf and West India Quay, while the motorist enjoys easy access to the A12 and A13.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61713397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.