|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (333 days ago)|
- Beautiful Private Terrace
- Beautiful River Views
- Large Open-Plan Reception
- Modern Bespoke Furnishings
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Underground Parking
Beautiful two bedroom apartment situated in sort after development- Cinnabar Wharf E1W.
Boasting stunning views of The River Thames. This property comprises open-plan reception, two fantastic sized bedrooms both containing built in storage and modern bespoke bathroom suits. Located riverside there's access to a private terrace, perfect for entertaining or quiet sunny evenings.
Transport connections to The City and Canary Wharf via Tower Hill (underground) & Wapping (Overground)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P201767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluttons, Wapping - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.