|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 February 2017 (571 days ago)|
- Stunning three bedroom three floored townhouse
- Gorgeous views across the River Brent
- Private patio garden and balcony
- Two en suite bedrooms over the top floor
- Beautiful open-plan living space with dining area
- Stylish interior finish throughout
- Central Brentford location for amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. With a beautiful view across the River Brent this stunning three bedroom town house offers beautiful modern interiors with private patio garden, private balcony and two en suite bedrooms.
Market Place offers a prime central Brentford location close to a superb selection of local amenities and transport links around the rest of the city.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61722931.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.