|Added on Rightmove:||28 February 2017 (502 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom sixth floor flat
- Exclusive gated development
- Moments from the bustling heart of Canary Wharf
- Balcony with breathtaking views across the river Thames
- Spacious reception/dining room with high-spec open-plan
- Master bedroom with French doors to Juliet balcony
- Additional double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Concierge service, communal gym
SHORT LET. Boasting fantastic uninterrupted river views, this stunning two bedroom riverside flat is situated in an exclusive gated development moments from Canary Wharf offers a private balcony and communal gymnasium.
The Naxos Building is enviably located moments from a plethora of Canary Wharf shops, bars and restaurants and a selection of riverside walkways. while for the motorists there is swift access to the A1206, A12, A13 and Blaockwall Tunnel.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.