|Added on Rightmove:||14 July 2017 (400 days ago)|
- Great two bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Set in a purpose-built block
- Offering a bright reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Benefits from a good location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Walthamstow
SHORT LET. This great two bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a purpose-built block, offering a bright reception room, two good-sized bedrooms and benefits from a spacious kitchen.
Selwyn Court is set amongst the great local amenities of Walthamstow and the nearest transport link is Walthamstow Central Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.