|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2019 (156 days ago)|
- Magnificent family home
- State of the art technology
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Six Receptions
- Master Suite With Dressing Room, Living Area And En-Suite
- Four Bedroom Suites
- Further Double Bedroom
- Self Contained Au Pair Suite
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds with Swim Training Pool And Sauna
- EPC- B
A magnificently unique residence extending to approximately 7,500 sq ft, which has been built to the highest specification.
This beautifully designed home is built to traditional proportions with an imposing exterior, complemented by an interior featuring state of the art technology. Six bedrooms and six bathrooms means there is space for all of the family.
Set within approximately 0.5 acres of landscaped gardens including sauna, swim training pool and outside kitchen, this property is a must see to appreciate the splendour.
The property really needs to be experienced to be fully appreciated and is ideally located for London commuters and the excellent local schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61748988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 7413209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Cobham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.