|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2017 (309 days ago)|
- Large refurbished house
- 1.0 mile from town centre
- Large modern kitchen with all appliances
- Fully furnished
- Up to 5 double bedrooms
Property reference number 5717814. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Double Bed
- Chest of Drawers
- Study desk and Chair
- Bedside cabinet
2 TOILET/BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- 2 Baths and showers
- 2 Basins and W.C.s
LARGE WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- Built in Oven, Hob and Extractor
- Two Fridge Freezers
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- All pans, crockery and cutlery
- Two Double Sofas
- Coffee Table
- Widescreen TV and Stand
UTILITY ROOM and AMENITIES
- High Efficiency Combi-boiler
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Ironing Board and Steam Iron
- Intruder, Smoke and Fire Alarms
- Large lockable garage (2-3 cars)
Close to local shops
* Please quote ref. 5717814 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61764445.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5717814_50558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.