|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (283 days ago)|
- Attractive, Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms and Flexible Living Accommodation
- A Short Walk to the Village Centre
- Available Early November
- EPC Rating: D
Well presented detached 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. The property offers flexible family accommodation with three reception rooms.There is ample off road parking and a private, enclosed west facing rear garden. Located within walking distance of the village centre and bus routes into Reading and Henley town centres. Available early November Unfurnished. Gardening service included. EPC Rating D
The village of Sonning Common is located within South Oxfordshire. There is an extensive range of amenities in the village including chemist, vet, shops, post office, village hall, library and an award winning health centre plus a range of schooling from playgroups to secondary education. The area boasts a variety of woodland walks and bridle paths and there are numerous country pubs within a few minutes walk or drive. The nearby towns of Reading and Henley on Thames are both within 6 miles and there is good access to the motorway networks M4 and M40.
The ground floor accommodation has an entrance hall leading to a study, large lounge with doors leading to the garden, cloakroom, kitchen with integrated appliance and breakfast area and a separate dining room. The first floor has 4 good sized bedrooms all with excellent storage and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room.
To the front of the property is a neat garden with drive and a footpath to the front entrance. The gardens to the rear are bounded by a mature hedge and are both private and safe for a young family.
Main gas, water and electric
Council Tax Band F - South Oxfordshire District Council
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61765240.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 92013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Sonning Common.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.