|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2017 (376 days ago)|
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Private Balcony With Basin Views
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Bright and Spacious Reception
- Open-Plan Kitchen
- Secure Underground Parking
The property consists of a large reception room with high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows which leads to a balcony providing views of the City and Shadwell basin. The modern kitchen is open-plan and is fully fitted, and also benefits from a breakfast bar. The apartment has a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a master bathroom. The property further benefits include secure allocated parking, part wood laminate flooring and contemporary furnishings. Monza Building is located just off Wapping Wall and is within close proximity to local shops, restaurants and bars. It is also well located for easy access the City and Canary Wharf via Wapping station and bus routes D3 and 100.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P201781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluttons, Wapping - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.