|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (289 days ago)|
- Equal Sized Double Bedrooms
- Recently Refurbished Bathroom
- Moments from Kingsland Road
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Communal Garden
- Easy Access to The City
- Short Walk to London Fields
- Close to Haggerston and Dalston Junction Stations
- Sorry No Pets
- Council Tax - Band D
Stunning two bedroom flat minutes away from Dalston Junction and Haggerston Stations. Located just off Kingsland Road this first floor flat has a bright, spacious living area and two equal sized double bedrooms with fitted storage space. The seperate kitchen is modern and well equipped and the newly refurbished bathroom benefits from a shower over the bath.
The flat also benefits from access to a large communal garden.
The location provides great transport links to Old Street and The City. London Fields is just a short walk away also.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61765408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000133742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.