|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (355 days ago)|
- Excellent tenth floor two bedroom flat
- Ample living space
- Spacious rooms
- Plenty of integrated storage
- Well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Secure and well-maintained building
- Close to Farringdon and Angel stations
- Ideal location in the heart of Clerkenwell
LONG LET. This tenth floor two bedroom flat offers sizeable living space in the heart of highly sought-after Clerkenwell. The property occupies part of a purpose-built block and benefits from large rooms generous storage space.
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Clerkenwell, Islington and the City are within close proximity. The nearest public transport links are Angel Station (London Underground Northern Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1039325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.