|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (285 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 282806
Property Reference: 282806.
Contemporary and Spacious, 2 Bed Luxury Furnished Apartment, situated on the first floor of a two storey block of four. Exclusive development, close to amenities, Royal Preston Hospital and Motorway networks. PLEASE NOTE, THERE ARE NO ADMIN FEES OR HIDDEN COSTS WITH THIS PROPERTY.
The accommodation briefly comprises; hall, South West facing open plan living room; modern kitchen with fitted appliances, lounge and dining areas, two double bedrooms and four piece bathroom suite. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and secured intercom system.
15' 3'' x 5' 0'' (4.65m x 1.54m)
Security entry phone, alarm, storage cupboard, loft access.
Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
18' 9'' x 18' 7'' (5.74m x 5.67m)
Spacious living room with dual aspect double glazed windows, double panel radiators, 32" Freeview HD TV with Bluray Player, sofabed, chair and dining suite. A communal Sky dish is available in the building.
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, complementary work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Integrated appliances including electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle & toaster. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Combination gas central heating boiler.
15' 3'' x 9' 2'' (4.65m x 2.81m)
Dual aspect double glazed windows, Double bed with high quality mattress and Large wardrobe with combination storage.
15' 8'' x 8' 10'' (4.80m x 2.7m)
Double glazed window to the front elevation, Double bed with high quality mattress and Large wardrobe with combination storage.
10' 3'' x 6' 5'' (3.14m x 1.96m)
Modern four piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel bath with mixer tap and separate shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Allocated parking space to the rear of the property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £695.00 per month (£160.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 282806
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61777183.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28280612092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.